=Hoaxed:Sonic=
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! If you are a member, please login. If not, register and see what you can't as a guest! Or, if you're pissed off how this thing keeps popping up, choose "Do not display again." Enjoy!
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! If you are a member, please login. If not, register and see what you can't as a guest! Or, if you're pissed off how this thing keeps popping up, choose "Do not display again." Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearch∞SS∞ Projects∞SS∞ Topsite∞SS∞ Sparcade∞SS∞ Sparkline∞SS∞ ExosphereRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Skin Changer
Chaotic Ruins Skin SonicFreak's Green Hill
Top posters
Nayik the Hedgefox
World Adventure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld Adventure - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld Adventure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
TripsS3
World Adventure - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWorld Adventure - Page 2 I_voting_barWorld Adventure - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
moonlight kitsune
Water God
Sonamy87
darksilver
Alex the Devilechidna
Dona
Shadonic12
fljaweiu
Latest topics
» NFL scouts barred from NFLPA bowl
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am by chujingchen

» Aggies get 33-22 win over Northwestern
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 am by xiaojin

» Gloop gloop
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:36 am by fljaweiu

» World Adventure
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:32 am by fljaweiu

» Random Art!
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» Alex the Devilechidna
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» HI-HI!!!
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» Is anybody here? *echos*
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 am by TripsS3

» My dA account
World Adventure - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am by TripsS3

Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 177 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:52 am

World Adventure

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

Rings : 6312
Boxes : 4

World Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 pm

"Oh stop PMSing" Nayik got up and jumped out of the window, running alongside the train. "Ah, this is much better."
Back to top Go down
https://sonicspark.forumotion.com
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

Rings : 5481
Boxes : 6

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Kodiak ignored them as a command escaped his lips. "kyuubi rise!" and with that out his own flesh emerged a non anthro five tailed fox, looking around curiously.
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

Rings : 5614

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:22 pm

"Where the hell did that come from??!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://hedgehogshaven.forumotion.net/forum.htm
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:27 pm

"From inside me." kodiak responded as if he was talking about the weather, "I'm quite legally insane, this little guy if the child side of me, and he is a snuggle but that loves to get attention, or play with a ball." kyuubi's ears perked at the word ball.
"Play?" he asked childishly as kodiak tossed the ball gently and kyuubi scampered after it.
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:30 pm

"So would he grow up to be like you?" Nayik yelled from the outside.
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:33 pm

"No i would hope not, my past.....hasn't been easy." kodiak responded quietly.
(Brb)
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:34 pm

"Keep it away from me and I'm OK with it." Amaze followed Nayik running alongside the train. "Get back in the train or you're not coming on this trip."
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:42 pm

"He's harmless, he's just a playful little guy who like to play with a ball." kodiak responded as kyuubi padded up behind Amaze and sat down looking up at her cutely.
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:44 pm

She crouched down on her knees and petted the kyuubi. "Well, yeah it is kinda cute..."
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:46 pm

"When he grows up a little, I bet he could distract people with his cuteness and then attack them. And Amaze, I'm still faster than the train. But ok." Nayik jumps on the train, literally on it. "I think I can get a tan up here."
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 pm

"On the train, but not alongside it, 'k?"
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:50 pm

"Thank you." kyuubi responded as he purred under Amaze's touch forgetting temporily about the ball he had dropped, meenwhile kodiak smiled a small smile. before addressing Nayik, "Kyuubi is already an assasin."
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:53 pm

"This thing can talk, AND it's an assassin?"
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:57 pm

"one: kyuubi is not a thing he is a fox, and two: yes he can talk, and he is an assassin, though he and i are a part of each other, we are different, he's much faster then me while i'm a lot stronger, he can't take as much punishment as i can, yet he can see more openings in defences and where to strike, that only in battle, out side, he just want's to play or snuggle." Kodiak responded.
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 pm

"Better not talk to him like you talk to me! I'm actually nice." Nayik said from the top of the train.
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm

"Sure." She turned to Moonkit. "Remind me not to piss Kyuubi off." Amaze noticed that the scenery had changed to the oceans of Apotos. "We've finally arrived at Apotos." (OOC: Yeah she calls him Moonkit now.)
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:02 pm

"Guh, beach sand. Worst kind, I'd say."
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:03 pm

"you too like that nick name, and don't worry, he's very hard to piss off," kodiak responded as he stood up kyuubi leaping to the guardians shoulders and drapeing himself across them.
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

"What kinds of sand are there?" Amaze said as she hopped off the train. Her locket glinting in the sun, and tail swaying in the breeze.
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

kodiak steeped off in a more controlled manner the wind playing with his tails gently as kyuubi sighed the wind playing with his fur.
Back to top Go down
Nayik the Hedgefox
Spark Leader
Nayik the Hedgefox

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:09 pm

Nayik slid off of the top of the train. "Well, theres Salt which is for food and if ground is sand, there's desert sand which sustains heat so on cold nights its warm, and there's beach sand. People walk on it all the time and it gets wet and mushy to often. You can't curl up on it at night." Nayik sighed. "I like desert sand better."
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:12 pm

Amaze went to the Apotos hotel and flashed her ID. She immediately received 3 key cards. She handed one to Moonkit and the other to Nayik. "If you lose them you're bunking with someone."
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:14 pm

"Aww don't get your tail in a knot." kodiak responded "We're here to have fun, i hope." kodiak looked at his key card, "If i lose mine i'll sleep on the roof."
Back to top Go down
TripsS3

TripsS3

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:19 pm

"Hey, one: don't talk to me like that. Two: If my tail gets in a knot it's 'cause of Nayik. Three: you're making you're own entertainment." I'm sick of people treating me like a little kid. It's beginning to piss me off.
Back to top Go down
moonlight kitsune

moonlight kitsune

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:21 pm

"I was talking to him." kodiak gestured to Nayik before winceing and bringing a hand to hold his head for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Adventure   World Adventure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

World Adventure
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
=Hoaxed:Sonic= :: Spark Mediums :: Spark RPG-
Jump to: