=Hoaxed:Sonic=
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! If you are a member, please login. If not, register and see what you can't as a guest! Or, if you're pissed off how this thing keeps popping up, choose "Do not display again." Enjoy!
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! If you are a member, please login. If not, register and see what you can't as a guest! Or, if you're pissed off how this thing keeps popping up, choose "Do not display again." Enjoy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearch∞SS∞ Projects∞SS∞ Topsite∞SS∞ Sparcade∞SS∞ Sparkline∞SS∞ ExosphereRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Skin Changer
Chaotic Ruins Skin SonicFreak's Green Hill
Top posters
Nayik the Hedgefox
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_vote_lcapWelcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_voting_barWelcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_vote_rcap 
TripsS3
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_vote_lcapWelcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_voting_barWelcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! I_vote_rcap 
moonlight kitsune
Water God
Sonamy87
darksilver
Alex the Devilechidna
Dona
Shadonic12
fljaweiu
Latest topics
» NFL scouts barred from NFLPA bowl
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 3:16 am by chujingchen

» Aggies get 33-22 win over Northwestern
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 7:06 am by xiaojin

» Gloop gloop
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:36 am by fljaweiu

» World Adventure
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 8:32 am by fljaweiu

» Random Art!
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:25 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» Alex the Devilechidna
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:14 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» HI-HI!!!
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:22 pm by Alex the Devilechidna

» Is anybody here? *echos*
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:10 am by TripsS3

» My dA account
Welcome to ∞Sonic Spark∞ Forums! EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 8:07 am by TripsS3